Here's the Thing about the M3 Macbook Air...

I Tested 16+ iPad Stylus's - Here's The Top 3 2024

All right listen up guys when it comes to styluses for your iPachids you've got this minefield the styluses to choose from now you might be thinking choice is good right no I'll be honestly most of these companies thought they could do better than the lowly apple pencil but most of them only managed to whimper I seriously thought when it came to styluses would be easy to make a better product than this because Apple's accessories are generally overpriced and underwhelming but none of these really do any better than this now I've spent months waiting through this uh swamp of subpar sty and here's my top three if you want to know all the criteria that I test against check out the pin comment in the description section all right let's talk about number three it's this guy it's Apple's newest stylist the USBC version now we could all see this update coming a mile away couldn't we Apple releases a new version of the iPad and we're supposed to dongle it now after using this product for about 3 months now I've concluded that I I like this product in fact it handles a lot better than the top two but why is it number three I'll get into it now when compared to the apple pencil 2 this apple USBC is missing a few things stuff like Wireless pairing and pressure sensitivity and the ability to double tap to change tools now before you get two upsets most these styluses don't do those three things either now if all you're into is a bit of note-taking and the occasional sketch this apple pencil is going to be great now when compared to other styluses that I've tested this apple pencil is a bit heavier so it feels a bit more substantial the battery life is stated at 12 hours which is above average and charging is not done through wirelessly it's done through a USBC Port which is kind of a pain in the butt because this is awesome on the apple pencil 2 now an upside with this cap is that kind of acts like a fidget toy now the one thing I like about the apple pencil 2 is the length it is closer to the length of an actual pen other styluses make it feel like I'm writing with a pair of Chopsticks I don't like that feeling now what brings this product down is the lack of extras other companies like these guys will include spare styluses wireless charging things and charging cables but if you want spare tips for this one you have to buy them sure they're not expensive but you still have to buy them at $80 the Apple tax on this product is quite steep from my perspective now there is one cave for this product and that deals with the regular iPad not the mini not the a or the pros but the regular one on the regular iPad the apple pencil fits really nice on the edge it's like the only one that fits right here it doesn't charge it doesn't do anything but it's just a good way of carrying your iPad's pencil like this is the apple pencil too and it just kind of Falls right off I'm kind of curious who else has the basic iPad setup like this like this is really awesome for me from my perspective anyways all right number two goes to this thing it's a rando Amazon brand so this is the one I bought a few months ago this is the one that I bought about 3 years ago it's pretty much the same product but the box is maybe a little smaller this thing did really well 3 years ago it does really well this time around if you're looking for a stylist that basically works right out of the box and cost a quarter of the USBC apple pencil yeah get this thing seriously at a quarter price you got a charging cable and spare tips which is awesome now this stylus fits right there it kind of looks like an apple pencil it doesn't charge through it wirelessly and you can't connect to it through this manner charging is done through the USBC port and unlike the Apple version you can't hide it now one thing that the apple pencil has over the this random Amazon brand is that the battery levels for your stylus do not show up in your battery widget also this thing turns off by itself quite frequently so you have to turn it on all the time which is done by pushing the top of the stylus I really like this motion though it doesn't make any noise and when it comes to putting nub on glass the tip of the Rand Amazon brand is a little thinner than the apple one which means it moves on your screen a little quicker and if you got a matte screen protector the tip is going to wear a lot quicker good thing you've got spares but Monty it's like 20 bucks like it's a good deal now before we get to the number one I do have to talk what the best stylist for actual artist will say because from my perspective there's kind of two classes of users when it comes to these styluses you've got people who occasionally draw like I do but take a lot of notes and you got people who actually draw and are artistic which is not me the best styles for creatives is still the apple pencil 2o it's number four in my list why did it come in number four well because at $130 this thing is pretty pricey and with it you're really only getting three extra things pressure sensitivity double tapping to change tools and you know free engraving now from my perspective pressure sensitivity is really only useful for people who actually like to draw again note takers like me don't need that feature and out of the dozen of styluses I've tested really only these two have something similar if you don't feel like paying $130 for this I personally would go with the zag product over the Adon Note 2 this thing's number five it's got a bunch of issues with it as well but at 80 bucks it's quite a bit cheaper than the apple pencil 2 battery life is terrible and the primary reason why it's better than this Adon Note 2 is well I lost connection so many times of this product it was annoying first time watching my videos I do encourage you to click subscribe if you're going to get a stylist what do they do Monty yeah use my links I'm a reviewer not influencers so I don't really care which one you get just as long My Links because I just refie things that's what I do all right what's the number one stylus for my testing is this guy now if you were to ask me 5 years ago if ESR was going to be an awesome accessories company I would say but lately some of their stuff are absolute bangers the ESR digital pencil Pro has a few things to bump it above my number two pick as well as the USBC apple pencil first thing about this Stylus is that it has a capacitive tip so you're tired of poking your iPad you can just use the other side of the stylus and just you know wee settings second thing that I like about this product is that there's a battery light indicators ESR includes this little charge Puck thing so there's no giant hole blinking at you all the time but that's almost a mute point because this thing charges on your iPad but not on the regular iPad just the mini pro or air but like every other stylist in my top three it doesn't have pressure sensitivity and there's no double tap either and there's spare tips and from my perspective they were a little quicker than Apple styluses so you get all of that for 25 bucks so if you want know the full list of styluses that are reviewed



Comments